There are two kinds of Taylor Swift fans: the kind that openly admit how much they love her, and the kind that takes every opportunity to bash her, but secretly adore her. It's easy to see why the girl has such a massive fan base and has pretty much taken over the globe. She writes catchy songs, she seems to have a real personality, and she stays out of the typical famous-people drama -- for the most part, anyway. She's also pretty, stylish, and all those other things that people seem to like.
Taylor's an idol for millions of girls and boys who look up to the singer and want to be just like her. She's also an idol for regular people like you and me who just sit and stare at her lifestyle, wishing some of its fabulousness would ooze out so we could bottle it and take it home with us.
Whether you're willing to admit your love for Taylor or not, you've probably wanted to be her at least once. Likely more than once.
- When you found out the girl owns five homes and you're over here just trying to find rent money.
- When she got to serial date all the hot guys in Hollywood.
- Like Jake Gyllenhaal.
- And Harry Styles.
- When she turned all her criticism into a hit song and made the haters love her.
- Every time she dances with wild abandon at award shows.
- When she made retro, high-waisted bikinis fashionable again.
- Basically every time she steps out in an amazing outfit.
- When she became best friends with literally every cool person in Hollywood.
- Like Emma Stone.
- And Lorde.
- And a Victoria's Secret model.
- When she got to perform with Def Leppard.
- Oh, you don't believe me? Click here.
- When her songs look like something copied and pasted straight out of our innermost thoughts.
- When she won multiple Grammy Awards for those songs.
- When she Instagrams videos of her cats and you just want to kidnap those little cuties.
- When she made bright red lips an acceptable everyday look.
- Every time she wears ridiculously gorgeous gowns on the red carpet.
- When she was besties with dreamy-voiced singers like Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith.
- Every time she looks like a Grace Kelly goddess in the face of two dozen paparazzi swarming her.
- When her self deprecating humor is spot on.
- When she charms during every interview and public appearance like she was born to do it.
- When she sometimes rocks out in the car to her own songs.
- Basically anytime she breathes and exists.