You always see people sharing things that perfectly apply to them, and while you relate to a lot of things about being a free spirit, being independent, but still feeling vulnerable, you have yet to feel completely defined by a an idea or a word, until now.
Wildflower—a girl whose soul is independent, loving, free, cautious, yet full of dreams.
1. You think about things differently than other people do. People constantly ask you "why" or challenge your ideas.
2. Not adhering to the “norm,” you always find your own path and it's rarely what everyone else expects from you.
3. Your positivity knows no bounds. You’re a ray of sunshine to the world.
4. When you fall in love, it consumes you. You feel it in ways others can’t imagine.
5. You may be one of other wildflowers out of your friends, because they tend to grow in groups.
6. Putting into words what you want or how you feel is difficult because this language doesn't have words or phrases that do your thinking and feeling justice.
7. You are a lover of all things outdoors, drinking in the sun's rays and the rain's mood, you feel at ease in fresh air.
8. Empathetic to almost a fault, you feel in ways that others can't understand, your heart is immense.
9. You may feel like the black sheep in your family, unless you come from a family of wildflowers.
10. The only roadblock you’ve ever seen in your life is yourself. You are your biggest critic.
11. You struggle now or have struggled with feelings of anxiety or depression, because your strong mind can sometimes be too much on your gentle heart.
12. The world isn't ready for your optimism. You believe in everybody and everything in a way few people can.
13. You carry strong friendships that mean the world to you. You would give anything for the people you’ve let into your heart.
14. But you don’t let people in easily. Your big heart has an even bigger wall to protect it.
15. Social media doesn't have a hold on you. Your free spirit isn't attached to your phone in the way your peers sometimes are.
16. You have a fear of growing up. You want to stay young, unattached, and free for as long as possible.
17. Your dreams are limitless; they stretch beyond the boundaries of this world.