When you first meet her, she comes off as a bit of a badass. She knows what she wants, and she isn’t afraid to go after it.
She’s easy going, loves adventure, and appears to be fearless.
But once you get to know her, you find she has another side. While she may be strong in many ways, she is also just as sensitive.
She has this vulnerability to her that makes her seem almost fragile.
It’s clear that she’s been hurt before. She had no choice but to become strong enough to put the pieces back together on her own.
She knows how to rely on herself, but also wants to be able to rely on you just as much.
She's like a puzzle that you can't quite figure out. But the more you get to know her, the more you want to try.
What exactly is it that makes her so special?
1. She gets overwhelmed frequently. She’s very in tune with her senses, and sometimes the world is just a little too much for her.
2. As a result, she often needs quiet time to herself to recharge. It’s the only way she knows how to unwind and re-energize.
3. She has high expectations. She knows exactly what she wants, and she often feels let down if those requirements aren’t being met.
4. She dreams big. She won't make the mistake of settling again. Sometimes you feel like you just can’t live up to her high standards.
5. She requires a great deal of attention. She may appear self-confident, but she also needs to know you’re there for her.
6. She hates lies and fakeness. She won’t put up with it for a second, and she has no problem calling someone out.
7. She has good intentions, thought it may not always seem that way. She can come off a little blunt or harsh without meaning to.
8. Sometimes she just gets quiet for no reason. She tends to internalize things out of habit, but she doesn’t mean to shut you out.
9. She values deeper conversations over small talk. She doesn’t like to waste time talking about things that hold little meaning.
10. She is incredibly empathetic. She knows how much it helps to get things off her chest, so she will always be there to listen when you need her. She loves to help others when she can.
11. She can also sense when you are holding back any feelings or lying to her. And it drives her crazy.
12. So she will spend a ton of time and energy trying to figure out what you aren’t telling her. It will only drain her and leave her feeling more worried.
13. She doesn’t have an ego. In fact, it’s the opposite. She likes compliments, but she hates being the center of attention.
14. She needs reassurance. No matter how long you’ve been together, she will always need to be reminded that you love her and find her beautiful.
15. She says that she’s “fine” all the time. She doesn’t like to show her vulnerable side, so she tries to appear strong. She doesn’t want to come off as too whiny.
16. She doesn’t forget things easily. She remembers every word you’ve said, especially if it was something bad. She may replay the same conversation in her head for months, so be mindful of the words you use.
17. She is very open with her feelings, and she wants the same thing from you. One of the worst things to her is being with someone who can’t return or express that same level of emotions.
18. She doesn’t want to be babied. She may be vulnerable, but she wants you to know that she can still take care of herself when she needs.
If you like this and want to read more, follow me on FACEBOOK!