Being the Sassy one in your group is a gift. Every girl needs that friend. You keep things real and your loyal to the ones you can stand in your tribe.
If anyone ever challenges your stance you hit them with an “Everyone was thinking it, I just put it out there.” Hold your torch high girl. Sassy girls are classic and beautiful.
1. You're the friend that listens to the bullshit, tells the friend it’s bullshit but, keeps listening anyway.
2. You might suffer from being too saucy when everyone just assumes you are “the mean one.”
3. When someone in your tribe is in a texting battle and it’s going down in a bad way you are the friend to take over said texting fight.
4. When the waiter pissed you off in public the besties know they might have to bail you out of jail later and they are going to have one hell of a story to tell.
5. People know not to talk to you before your first cup of joe.
6. Your outfit is always on point. Looking fierce is just as important as being fierce.
7. You pull off RBF with a capital P for perfection.
8. And you never apologize for being like this.
9. If someone dares to call you a “bitch”
10. You respond with a smile and a “Why thank you I know."
11. You are always authentically you no matter what.
12. You don’t have time to chase anyone, not even a taxi because Uber comes to you.
13. You are the life of the party. In fact, it doesn’t even start until you get there.
14. You don’t wait for anyone either. Tell the bestie that hookup better be a quickie cause you are already out the door.
15. Even when you are totally trying to be serious people still believe you are hitting them with their daily dose of sassiness via you the Sass Queen.
16. Our confidence is always through the roof.
17. You basically always have a crown on your head because you are the comeback queens.
18. Sarcasm was your first language- No you mastered the side eye at one year old.
19. You're fun pretty much everywhere you go.
20. You definitely don’t have time for drama, you'll end any fight no matter how big or small you always have the last word.
21. You love our tribe so much and there is a reason for it. You really can’t fucking stand anyone else and those bitches know it.