When it comes to telling our loved ones how we feel, we struggle.
It is so hard to put into words exactly how we feel in our hearts.
Thankfully... that's why we have quotes!
If you need a little inspiration to get you started, here are a few quotes you can't go wrong with.
1. “Falling for him wasn’t like falling at all. It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing you’re home.” - Unknown
2. “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.” - Unknown
3. “Maybe I’m scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want.” - Unknown
4. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
5. “I have to be honest with you. I think about you a lot. All the time, actually. In the morning, at night, in the middle of my day. It’s you. It’s just always you.” - Unknown
6. “When my eyes meet yours I get this overwhelming emotion I can’t put into words.” - Unknown
7. “When you meet the right person, you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They are your best friend and your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare.” – How I Met Your Mother
8. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known. And even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
9. “The day I met you, my life changed…the way you make me feel is hard to explain. You make me smile in a special kind of way…you make me fall deeper in love every day.” - Unknown
10. “It was instinctive the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath.” - Josh Walker
11. “Have you ever just looked at someone and thought, “I really love you.” They’re just talking or humming or watching a movie or reading a book or laughing or something, and there’s something about them in that moment that makes you think, “I just really love you.” - Unknown
12. “I wish I could explain your eyes and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you, I feel so complete.” - Unknown
13. “He was different. There was something about him that made him the one star to shine in a sky with a million that went unnoticed. It was the way he carried his heart in his eyes and I swear, I saw my name there more than once.” -Stephanie Bennett-Henry
14. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” - Unknown
15. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
16. “You found parts of me I didn’t know existed and in you, I found a love I no longer believed was real.” - Unknown
17. “Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.” - Unknown
18. “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words meanings.” - Unknown
19. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” - Oscar Wilde
20. “He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he’d been lucky enough to find her.” -Nicholas Sparks
21. “She was drawn to him. The way his eyes danced with hers in the darkness. Like two shooting stars on the same path in the night sky. It was almost as if they were meant to be. If she believed in real love, this would be it.” - Jessica Michelle
22. “Find someone who makes you realize three things: one, that home is not a place, but a feeling. Two, that time is not measured by a clock, but by moments. And three, that heartbeats are not heard, but felt and shared.” - Unknown
23. “You felt familiar the moment I met you. A lovely sort of déjà vu. When we spoke or laughed or danced I became overwhelmed by the powerful sensation that I had been here before. And when we kissed I felt the energies of a thousand lives on our lips, like our souls had known each other all along.” – Beau Taplin
24. “I didn’t fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we’d choose anyway. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” - Unknown
If you like this and want to read more, follow Erica on FACEBOOK!