I honestly thought we were finally at an age where fuckboys would grow up and we’d be able to all be straight up when it came to dating… Guess I was wrong.
It’s like they’re actually regressing back into their childhood version of themselves and turning back into little boys.
Time to grow up Peter Pan, we’re not going to wait forever.
1. He only calls when he's bored
2. Or at 3 a.m. when he's drunk, horny, and lonely
3. You end up feeling like just one of his many options
4. He has this annoying way of making you chase him
5. Like when you try and make plans and he has something ‘important’ going on that day
6. “But maybe another day!!” … my ass
7. When he does ask to hangout, the plans are very loose
8. And full of I’ll-let-you-know-when-I’m-done’s
9. Which is translation for: "If nothing better comes up, I'll hit you up."
10. He’s basically the queen of playing hot and cold
11. He hides his phone when you come around
12. But if a guy texts he’ll be sure to make a snide remark
13. He’ll swear “that girl” he was just talking to is like a sister to him
14. But if he sees a guy hitting on your he loses his shit
15. He’ll leave you on read for hours at a time
16. But then apologizes from the bottom of his heart when he knows he hurt you
17. He’s constantly telling you how much he likes you
18. And how he's not interested in any other girls
19. But then tells you he's "just not ready for a relationship right now."
20. Ugh, and his excuses
21. He has one for every sketchy thing he does
22. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
23. But of course, he'll reassure you that you have nothing to worry about
24. He'll tell you that you're overthinking it
25. Yet he keeps doing the same shit that's caused you to question him
26. Then he'll get defensive or act hurt that you even asked him
27. He refuses to post any pictures of you two or anything about you on social media.
28. For the simple fact he doesn't want anyone to know you're together.
29. Or shatter his single image to the girls who he still texts and flirts with.
30. Which he'll blame on his ex because she "destroyed him"
31. Or even better, he'll use the excuse that he doesn't want to lose his friends again because of a girl
31. But his go-to line will always be “you’re so amazing, you’d make such a perfect girlfriend, I’ll never deserve someone like you.”