These are the most important things that I want you to know.
1) It's better to give than to receive.
2) Love is always worth it.
3) Your past does not define you.
4) Family isn't always blood.
5) Travel outside of your little corner of the world.
6) Go outside of your comfort zones.
7) Be yourself.
8) Change your mind when you want to.
9) Don't have sex until you're ready.
10) Go to college.
11) Pets are big responsibilities.
12) Money really doesn't grow on trees.
13) Time really does fly by.
14) Take nothing for granted.
15) Have faith, trust in God.
16) Sing/dance, regardless of whether you're good at it or not.
17) Follow your dreams.
18) Watch your health.
19) The people you associate with affect others' perception of you - Choose wisely, but I will always trust your judgment.
20) Trust your instincts.
21) Follow your heart.
22) Life isn't fair.
23) Love hurts, but in the best way.
24) Mistakes are vital for growth.
25) Blessings come in the most unexpected packages.
26) Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
27) You are the greatest things to ever happen to me.
28) Come to me. No matter what you've done. I may be angry, but I will always love you.
29) Read. There's whole worlds out there waiting for you to discover.
30) Don't trust the internet.
31) Technology shouldn't control your life.
32) Music can be therapy.
33) Mental illness is not something to be ashamed of.
34) Remember your family as you get older - they're getting older too.
35) The old Disney movies are the best.
36) You are in ultimate control of your life - never let anyone try to take that from you.
37) Don't ever let anyone make you feel unworthy.
38) You are beautiful.
39) Life really is short - do what makes you happy.
40) Find a hobby you love.
41) Inner beauty is ten times more important than outer beauty.
42) If you love them, you will know.
43) Don't settle for less than all-consuming, breathless love.
44) Don't settle at all.
45) Be brave. This world will try to knock you down, but you are stronger than that.
46) Remember others.
47) Always be kind.
48) Never apologize for how you feel.
49) Appreciate what you have, and what you don't have.
50) You have the power to change the world - never forget it. (With great power, comes great responsibility.)