Life is hard and your 20's are the years for exploring, for learning, for trying things on your own and for finding your own voice. People have a tendency to suck sometimes and it's easy to get sucked into the bad and to be down on yourself. However you only have one life to live and these years are supposed to be some of the best of your life, so take a deep breath and when it gets to be too much remember these things and you'll do just fine.
1. It’s okay to not love every part of you.
2. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.
3. The world won’t end if you eat that piece of cake.
4. There is more to life than constantly worrying.
5. Take those selfies.
6. And post them to Instagram.
7. Make memories and document them.
8. You need insurance.
9. Visit the doctor regularly.
10. Make time for yourself.
11. We all hate it but find some time to exercise; you’ll feel better when you do.
12. Ice cream and wine are pretty good problem solvers.
13. Don’t apologize for being you.
14. You are worthy.
15. You deserve respect.
16. It’s okay to make mistakes, just learn from them.
17. When someone calls you beautiful believe them.
18. Because you are beautiful.
19. Life doesn’t always go as it’s planned.
20. You don’t have to go through life at the same pace as everyone else.
21. It’s okay if your friends took different paths.
22. It doesn’t mean yours is wrong.
23. Everyone has rolls when the sit down so stop judging yours so harshly.
24. Paying your bills every month is so satisfying and is more important than going out all the time.
25. But still go out and have fun.
26.The unexpected will happen.
27. When it does I promise the world won't end.
28. Boys are easier to figure out than you think.
29. Don’t waste your time on those who don’t give you the attention you deserve.
30. It’s okay to cry and be upset just don’t let them keep you down.
31. Kiss whoever you want
32. Hell kiss a boy and a girl or even two.
33. Love is worth taking a risk on every time.
34. Drink water.
35. Keep a journal or even a blog.
36. When all else fails call your mom, despite whatever you think she’s always there.
37. Make a few friends that you can count on no matter what.
38. Explore new things; find a hobby that makes you happy.
39. Travel if you can to places you wouldn’t always pick to visit.
40. Tell people how you feel, even if it’s terrifying.
41. Don’t wait for someone else to save you, be able to save yourself.
42. Remember you should be seen as a priority anyone who sees you as an option or a backup plan needs to go.
43. Let things go.
44. Step outside of your comfort zone.
45. Be kind to everyone you meet just because it’s the decent thing to do.
46. Put your phone down for a while.
47. Learn to love your own company.
48. Never stop learning something new.
49. Time heals all wounds.
50. Hold onto your dreams.
51. You hold your own happiness, it’s a choice.
52. If you have a bad day it’s just one day not a bad life.
53. Realize that you can’t please everyone.
54. Know that some of the best days of your life are still to come.
55. You’re not just a person, you’re a woman and that in itself is pretty damn amazing.
To see more of Audi’s work check out her facebook page.