Your 20's are supposed to be the years meant for having fun, exploring, learning, trying things on your own, and finding your own voice. But it's not always so simple.
Life gets tough and people have a tendency to suck sometimes. It's easy to get sucked into the bad and to be down on yourself. Chin up gorgeous, don't let it get to you. We only get one life to live and these years can be some of the best if we just learn to let go of the negative.
Just take a deep breath and when it gets to be too much remember these things and you'll do just fine.
1. It’s okay not to love every part of you...
2. But remember you shouldn’t be too hard on yourself.
3. The world won’t end if you eat that piece of cake.
4. There's more to life than constantly worrying about how you look.
5. Everyone has rolls when they sit down, so stop judging yours so harshly.
6. So take those selfies.
7. And post them to Instagram.
8. Make memories and document them.
9. But don't forget about the real stuff too.
10. Like the fact that you need insurance...
11. And to visit the doctor regularly, even if you feel just fine.
12. Drink water.
13. We all hate it but find some time to exercise, you’ll feel better when you do.
14. Paying your bills every month is so satisfying and is more important than going out all the time.
15. But still go out and have fun.
16. When grown up stuff gets to you, remember...
17. Life doesn’t always go as you plan.
18.The unexpected will happen.
19. When it does, I promise: the world won't end.
20. You don’t have to go through life at the same pace as everyone else.
21. It’s okay if your friends took different paths.
22. It doesn’t mean yours is wrong.
23. Don’t ever apologize for being you.
24. You are worthy...
25. And you deserve respect.
26. It’s okay to make mistakes, just learn from them.
27. When someone calls you beautiful, believe them.
28. Because you are beautiful.
29. Boys are easier to figure out than you think.
30. Don’t waste your time on those who don’t give you the attention you deserve.
31. It’s okay to cry and be upset just don’t let them keep you down.
32. Kiss whoever you want.
33. Hell kiss a boy and a girl, or even two.
34. Love is worth taking a risk on every time.
35. When you're deep in your feelings...
36. Write it out in a journal or even a blog.
37. And remember that ice cream and wine are pretty good problem solvers.
38. When all else fails: call your mom.
39. Because despite whatever you may think, she’s always there.
40. Make a few friends who you can count on.
41. And who encourage you to chase your dreams.
42. Explore new things and find a hobby that makes you happy.
43. If you can, travel to places you wouldn’t always pick to visit.
44. Tell people how you feel, even if it’s terrifying.
45. Don’t wait for someone else to save you, be able to save yourself.
46. Remember you should be a priority...
47. Anyone who sees you as an option or a backup plan needs to go.
48. Let little things go, they're not worth holding on to.
49. Be brave enough to step outside of your comfort zone.
50. Be kind to everyone you meet just because it’s the decent thing to do.
51. Put your phone down for a while, real life is so much better.
52. Learn to love your own company.
53. Never stop learning...
54. Ask questions about what you don't know and keep growing.
55. Time really does heal all wounds, even if it takes a while.
56. Never let go of your dreams.
57. And never forget that happiness is a choice.
58. Bad days are inevitable, but remember that it’s just one bad day...
59. ...it's not a bad life.
60. Know that some of the best days of your life are still to come.
61. And that you can handle anything that comes your way.
To see more of Audi’s work check out her Facebook page!