To have a soft heart means that she has a big heart.
She’s full of compassion, empathy, and vulnerability. You’ll never find a girl who cares about you as deeply as she will.
It can be hard to be a soft-hearted girl in this tough world.
This is especially true when her soft heart is deepened by an anxious mind. When the two are combined, her vulnerability makes her overly sensitive and restless. She worries more than she should, and she feels more intensely than most.
It may be hard at times, but she’s definitely worth it.
So, before you date this girl, here are a few things you should know:
1. She’s incredibly fragile. Little things feel monumental to her. Something that may seem petty or insignificant to you may mean the world to her. So please remember to be sensitive, and try to see her side of things.
2. She’s not very good at expressing how she feels. She may try to, but the words never seem to come out right. She’s so scared of hurting your feelings that she tends to hold back, and it often gets misinterpreted or misconstrued.
3. So before you overreact or get mad at her, remember what’s in her heart. Know that she would never ever intentionally do or say anything to hurt you, so please give her the benefit of the doubt before making assumptions.
4. To her, you’re her whole world. When a girl like that falls in love with you, she falls hard. It’s a genuine, life-altering kind of love. You can break her heart with a single comment or action if you aren’t careful.
5. She’s terrified you are going to leave at any moment. She knows she can be hard to deal with at times, and deep down she’s scared she isn’t worth your love. She needs you to remind her regularly how you feel.
6. She gets attached easily. She has a huge heart, and it doesn’t take much for her to let you in it. This goes for everyone and everything she encounters. Her heart bleeds for anyone struggling or hurting, and she’s likely to feel that pain as her own.
7. The worst thing you can do to her is make her feel neglected. She feels the hurt in every corner of her heart. Don’t ever yell or walk out on her, and above all, never give her the silent treatment or push her away. She will think you’re leaving for good, and it will break her heart in a way she may never fully recover from.
So please, if you do find this girl, take care of her precious heart. She is a rare jewel that you won’t be lucky enough to find twice.
Hold her tight and protect her from all the things in this world that might destroy it. Guard her heart with your own, and never ever let her go.
If you like this and want to read more, follow me on FACEBOOK!