There are times when guys act so ridiculous or say the most ludicrous things that we can't help but suppress a thought of Really? Did he really just do or say that.
Thing is, all guys act the same.
They all say the same thing, and they don't realize that we know exactly what they're trying to do without them explicitly telling us.
It's the same ole bag of tricks, and it gets really old. After awhile, when guys pull these moves, most of us just want to throw in the towel.
Here are the 9 times that you really don't need the dick that badly.
1. When they’ve had a long day and ask you to give them a massage.
“I worked my shoulders at the gym this morning. Could you give them a rub?
This one is complete bull because whoever said this, doesn’t realize that your back may hurt, too. Also, they’re fishing for compliments, which is just…no.
2. When a guy uses reverse psychology to try to get them to go out with you.
“You could get a guy, you know. All you have to do is say, “Let’s grab a drink sometime.�? Guys don’t need a lot of convincing.�?
I absolutely know that, which is why I haven’t said a thing, Bro.
3. When they call or text you after 2 am.
Booty calls not appreciated. Sorry, not sorry, that you struck out at the bars.
4. When they want to treat you like a girlfriend with zero commitment.
“I’m just not looking for anything serious right now.�?
Well, I’m not looking to do everything an actual girlfriend would do with no label. Next, please.
5. When they ask you to do their laundry.
"But, Babe. You're so good at it."
Yea? And how do you think, I got so good at it? By doing all of my own laundries. I don't need to add yours to the pile.
6. When they give you back-handed compliments as a means to get you to win their affection.
"You're a good driver for a woman.
There are so many things wrong with this, I don't know where to begin.
7. When they go radio silent for weeks, then all of a sudden want to hang out.
"Things were really crazy for awhile there at work. I was so busy."
Seriously, no one is so busy that they can't send a text.
8. When they compare you to your mother.
"You're acting just like your mother right now."
Ohhh. Someone isn't getting laid for a month.
9. When they expect you to show up for them even though they've never shown up for you.
"I'm having a really tough time right now."
Don't we all? If you've got problems, then talk to your friends about it because I'm not your sympathy ear.
No matter how good the sex is, sometimes, women just need to put our foot down and say "Enough is enough."
There's only so much we can handle, and if guys are throwing out any of these 9 moves, it's time to withhold the goods.
Sorry guys, but no dick is worth that.
For more of Brit Bandana's writing, follow her on her Facebook page.