"Girls who swear are so unattractive." To that, I say fuck off. Why is it that it's only unattractive when girls swear? It's total bullshit. Sometimes you just need to let the expletives fly in order to truly express yourself. That's why I'm so sick of all the things people say about my language. If you're like me, you've probably heard it all...
1. "Swearing isn't very lady like."
2. "Girls who swear are so unattractive."
Guess whose judgmental ass is also unattractive? That's right, you.
3. "You're too pretty to be using such ugly words."
4. "Swearing is such a bad habit."
I know it's a bad habit, but if I wanted to quit, I would.
5. "You'll never find a husband with that mouth."
Don't worry, I will. And you can bet he'll swear just as much as me
6. "Watch your language!"
7. "I think you mean, 'Pardon my French.'"
Nope, that's definitely not what I meant. But, okay.
8. "Can't you say fudge or something?"
Why would I say 'fudge' when I could just say "fuck..."
9. "All that swearing makes you sound so unintelligent."
10. "You need to wash your mouth out with soap."
Pass me the soap and I'll also use it to wash away my memory of this conversation.
11. "You clearly don't have the vocabulary to express yourself without swearing."
My use of swear words doesn't mean I don't know other words, it's merely a colorful addition to my already impeccable vocabulary.
12. "Ahem, language!"
13. "Why do you feel the need to swear all the time?"
I just enjoy it, okay? It's fun, no other reason. Except when I stub my toe or something else obviously.
14. "I'm going to get you a swear jar."
I have been through several. They didn't work.
15. "Swearing is low-class and vulgar. No lady would swear."
16. "You sound so ignorant when you swear."
You sound so ignorant when you judge me for my choice of words.
17. "I prefer girls who don't swear."
And I prefer billionaires, but beggars can't be choosers, can they?
18. "Your swearing offends me."