The best lesson I have ever learned is to not spend a single second worrying about anyone else's bullshit. That's just a waste of time and effort.
I don't give a flying fuck about...
1. What you or your judgmental friends think about me.
Your opinions don't sign my paycheck. Life goes on whether you like me or not.
2. What you think I should 'be more like'.
I am who I am and the only person who can change that is me. If you think I should be doing things differently then that's your problem, not mine.
3. Your annoying story of why you don't like me.
I don't want to hear you tell me or anyone else about this one time you rolled my eyes at you instead of listening to your pointless story.
4. And I certainly don't care about what any bitch has to say about me.
Nine times out of ten, she's not even on my level. Next...
5. That you got offended when I told you the truth... you asked for it.
If you're looking for someone to lie to you, you've got the wrong girl. Truth hurts, but sometimes you need to hear it. You think I'm a bitch? Awww, thank you!
6. Yes, he's my ex. No, I really don't care that he's seeing someone new.
That's unfortunate for her and works out better for me. Byeeeee.
7. All the bullshit that my ex said about me.
Aw, he's still thinking about me? How cute.
8. That you think you're better than me.
In your dreams.
9. How much money you spent on your outfit.
LOL, you're cool......
10. How much money you have.
OMG, I want to be just like you when I grow up! *eye roll*
11. How offended you are by my "inappropriate language."
Aw fuck, sorry.
For more articles by this author, please click here.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax