Every single girl needs that playlist to lift their spirits during times when they are either getting over a heartbreak, feeling lonely or just wanting to embrace their single life.
Songs about getting over the one who broke their heart. Songs to rub in the faces of those in relationships about how free they are to do whatever they want. And songs just to appreciate self-love and acceptance.
1. “And sometimes you lose it. Sometimes you're shooting broken arrows in the dark. But I see the hope in your heart.” – Avicii, Broken Arrows
2. “You were the rooftop on the top of my lungs. Blowin' the speakers in the back of my truck. And you had your chance, but I'm movin' on. And now it's just yesterday's song.” – Hunter Hayes, Yesterday’s Song
3. “I tried everything but it's useless. He pushed me so far now I'm on the edge. Make him disappear. Go get him out my hair.” – Little Mix, Hair
4. “I want to scream and shout. No inhibitions make no conditions. Get a little outta line.” – Shania Twain, Man! I Feel Like a Woman!
5. “There's a she wolf in the closet. Open up and set her free.” – Shakira, She Wolf
6. “I got issues, you got 'em too. And one of them is how bad I need you.” - Julia Michaels, Issues
7. “I like to go where they know me. Where I ain't never feeling lonely. Forget about the old me” – Life of Dillon, Sex for Breakfast
8. “I'm free to be the greatest. I'm alive.” – Sia, The Greatest
9. “Straight up, don’t blame you. You’re not the cash and I’m not the June. I’ll never be the one to make you better. Whatever.” – Ingrid Michaelson, Hell No
10. “I love me. I don't know about you, but baby I love me.” - Meghan Trainor, I Love Me
Find the full playlist here!
For more of Ariel's work, “like" her Facebook fan page.