1. Someone who doesn’t value your time.
Your time is valuable. When someone doesn’t value your time, they are wasting it.
2. Someone who thinks you that you should or shouldn’t feel any sort of way.
This is actually abusive if anyone ever tells you that you shouldn’t feel some way then give them the finger and run for the hills. You are allowed to feel anyway you want.
3. Someone who isn’t able to put up with you when you are grumpy.
Being in a bad mood some days is a natural thing. Not everyone can be sunshine and rainbows all the time. The person you are in a relationship with should understand that and care about you enough to get through the bad days. If they can’t handle you on a grumpy day they probably don’t deserve you.
4. Someone who isn’t interested in doing anything you like to do.
In a healthy relationship you would both try something the other person likes. When someone is so selfish that they can’t even give your interests a chance, its definitely a red flag.
5. Someone who doesn’t respect your boundaries.
Does this one need an explanation? We set boundaries to keep ourselves safe and healthy.
6. Someone who doesn’t give you space or time alone.
This one goes with boundaries. Everyone needs some down time. When you don’t get that it can have a very bad affect on your mental health.
7. Someone you can’t say no to because they don’t accept it.
This is also part of boundaries. If someone can’t accept you saying no that says a lot about them and how unhealthy of a mindset they have.
8. Someone who doesn’t want to know about your past.
Your past is a part of you and when you are in a relationship there are certain things that someone needs to know about you like what makes you cringe and why, why you don’t like the smell of something. You should feel like you can talk to them about anything. Not that you have to but that you can.
9. Someone who pays more attention to their phone than you when you are on a date.
This is just plain disrespectful, but i do think that is has become a serious problem in modern society.