Face it, you'd be absolutely no where without your mom. That woman is a saint for having to not only tolerate your ass over these last 20 something years, but having to unconditionally love you through them too.
And while she definitely doesn't ever forget how great she is, sometimes she wishes her kids would remember all the things she does for you.
1. She's the backbone of the household.
Seriously, think about what you would do if she wasn't there. I bet if you sit down and try to picture your world without her, you'd come to the conclusion that you wouldn't exist... literally.
2. Selfless is her middle name, she puts everyone else first.
The household, kids, your dad, even the dog.
3. She gives so much more than she takes.
Her heart is always in giving mode, making sure everyone has what they need and never stopping to worry about herself.
4. Cleaning up after you is way more than just washing some dishes.
This is a big one. She doesn’t just clean up your trail of literal messes— which in and of itself is a huge deal, but she's always there to fix your problems when you're in a pinch.
5. She takes on a ton of responsibility.
It's Saturday morning and while you're sleeping in, she's already up doing things around the house that she provides for you.
6. And if you think about it, she doesn't ask for anything in return.
When was the last time she asked you to buy her anything or told you anything she wanted or needed?
7. She carries the weight of the world on her shoulders.
From sun up to sun down she is weighing options, thinking about daily tasks and trying to keep the house running smoothly. That's a ton of pressure!
8. She deserves much more than a thank you.
Honestly, our moms should be given everything great and wonderful that the world has to offer, but she'll probably settle for a whole-hearted thank you and a big hug.