1. When you wanted to just snuggle...cause everyone knows few guys are ever just satisfied with that.
2. When you needed someone to just listen and not tell anyone...cause everyone knows the greatest fear of exes, is them telling what they know about you.
3. When you spend Friday with no bra or makeup...it’s nice to know someone still loves you despite the ugly.
4. When you shared your ice cream and was only slightly grossed out...Lord knows you’d never share with a boyfriend.
5. When you were sick and they took care of you...meaning they just laid in bed as you sneezed and coughed resembling a dying troll.
6. When you were upset about something, they could sense it...guys on the other hand can’t take a f*cking hint when we are pissed.
7. When you heard a noise downstairs and they went into protective guard dog mode.
8. When the pic of your dog selfie got 50 likes...meanwhile that christmas picture of you and your ex barely got 12
9. When you just needed someone to go for a walk with.
10. When you needed an excuse to leave the party...
11. Or politely reject that guy who wanted to take you home.
12. When you got home from work and they were always super excited to see you.
13. When you watched The Notebook, crying, while eating Chinese food and they didn’t judge you, if you shared.
14. When they forced you out of bed after that breakup, or else they would have peed on your floor.
15. When you actually started seeing someone and they didn’t like him at first.
16. When you knew, despite any new relationship, you secretly would always love your dog more.
For more work like this, follow our Facebook fan page