Growing up with sisters is somewhere between the wildest most fun loving years of our lives and the most emotionally and physically draining.
Who knew WWIII would be caused of a shirt stolen 3 years ago for a party that no one actually ever made it to?
God bless em, but 90% of the time we probably wanted to kill them. And still, we wouldn't trade them for the world.
1. You can tell who's hair belongs to who without even touching it.
2, And immediately you know who's about to get screamed at for not cleaning out the drain.
3. Fighting over the bathroom became routine.
4. To the point where you miss the fights so much you start to fight over the bathroom you share with yourself...
5. Hand me downs are basically GOLD.
6. You waited years and prayed that your older sister would grow faster—just so you could get that cute top she always wore.
7. Unfortunately it wasn’t as trendy once it fit you, but you rocked it anyway because it was finally yours.
8. Borrowing clothes is stopped being an option the day you were born.
9. So the rules were hand me downs or steal.
10. and 9 times out of 10 you stole.
11. Which didn't always end up the best, but it was definitely worth it to show up in the shirt everyone knew was your sister's.
12. "Omg isn't that you sisters???" "Yeahhh, I'm a bad ass, I know."
13. Until she found you wearing it and screamed at you to take it off in front of all your friends.
14. That sucked pretty bad.
15. But what was cool was when your sisters were screaming at other people defending you.
16. Sisters are just as protective as brothers. But in a different way.
17. Fights aren’t physical, but they’re brutal... a lot of yelling and screaming.
18. And not so pretty words and phrases being thrown around.
19. But they will protect each other to the death if they have to.
20. Because that's how deep their love is for each other.
21. But a part of you always wishes you had a brother... just to see what it was like.
22. Your guy friends are basically your brothers.
23. And you don't just want them... you need them to keep you sane.
24. Being around all these girls all the time cannot be good for your health.
25. Actually, your dad feels the same way.
26. And if he catches one flower or glitter pen in his man cave you're getting kicked out of the house.
27. Which would suck because you'd actually have to start cleaning the drain by yourself.
28. And sorry, science. Periods sync. It’s just a fact.
29. Not only that, but you don't have to be guys to be hypercritical of your sister's boyfriends.
30. I mean, brothers probably tell each other straight up how they feel about the other's S.O.
31. Sister are more the type to ignore him for the first 3 months of their relationship and wait for her to ask why you don't like him.
32. Then you'll list every reason he's annoyed you in the past 3 months in chronological order.
33. You're all mistaken for twins at least once a month.
34. Frankly, you don't even look alike and you're a little insulted that they think you could be identical twins.
35. But you'd never admit that.
35. You have a special eye roll reserved for when people say, “wow, you’re so much different than your sister.”
36. Thanks. Of course we’re different, since we’re two different human beings.
37. There's the one of you who's basically the brother: protective, plays sports, eggs you on and picks on you constantly—in a loving way, of course.
38. And you can just about always count on her for a big, comfy sweatshirt.
39. But at the end of the day, you’re all princesses.
40. And you're each daddy's little girls' who will probably never out grow that roll.
41. Which at times that can be problematic.
42. Because you're the only princess.
43. But you love your sisters for trying.