Hear me out: boyfriends can be great. They’re nice to sometimes have around. Sometimes you might even love them. But they can be problematic. They don’t always do the stuff we want them to do or pay attention to us like we hoped they would.
Dogs don’t always do what we want, either, but there’s no denying that they love us like nothing else in the whole world. They’re about as near to perfect as creatures can get. They always try their hardest to please us, and their only real drawback is that they don’t stick around as long as we want them to, which would be forever.
So if you’re actively pursuing getting a boyfriend, stop and think about it for a few minutes. Do you want a guy around, or do you just need the awesome love of a dog? If you visit Dogbreedo.com they have listed some of the most popular dog breeds you can consider. From Retrievers to German Shepards you can find your perfect and budget-friendly dog which we are sure will be a better option than having a boyfriend! Check out these 15 pervasive reasons that dogs, on the whole, are way better than boyfriends.
1. Dogs are always happy to see you.
2. Dogs don’t complain.
3. Dogs never lie.
4. A dog never comes home from a bad day at work looking to fight with you over some nonsense.
5. A dog will never cheat on you by secretly having another owner.
6. Dogs will never say anything mean to you and they always think those jeans look great on you.
7. A dog will never get drunk and embarrass you.
8. Conversely, a dog is not embarrassed by you when you are embarrassingly drunk.
9. Some dogs—not all, but some very, very good dogs—will happily wear whatever adorable sweater you choose to put them in. Boyfriends, not so much.
10. Dogs never cancel on you.
11. Dogs are wonderful listeners.
12. Dogs always appreciate your cooking.
13. Dogs don’t judge you for laying around in your pajamas all day. In fact, they’re usually more than happy to join you.
14. The worst thing a boyfriend can do is betray you. The worst thing a dog can do is maybe get into the trash. Really puts it into perspective.
15. Dogs look at you like you’re the most important person in the world, because to them, you are.