I don’t know about yours but my mom is pretty much one of the greatest human beings out there. I know as a daughter we’re supposed to say those things but it is so true. Life gets in the way sometimes though and there are so many times that I forget to remind her of how important she really is.
1. Firstly I should tell you thank you in general. Thank you for always being there for me when no one else is around. Thank you for answering the phone at all hours of the day, for making sure I always have what I need and that I know that I’m never truly alone.
2. Thank you for the little things you do, like cooking my favorite food when I come home, sending me a text asking how my weekend is going and always answers my questions no matter how silly they are.
3. Thank you for the big things you do in my life as well. Thank you for setting examples of what it’s like to be a woman who has achieved her goals and never stopped until she got what she wanted. Thank you for showing me what a genuine, compassionate woman looks like.
4. You are hands down one of the best things in my life.
5. My siblings and I are lucky to have such an incredible woman in our lives.
6. You are my role model.
7. You’re beautiful. Even when you’ve had a long day and you’re stressed to your limits.
8. I miss you.
9. I cherish all the time we spend together.
10. I’m so proud of you.
11. You’re a bad ass.
12. I’m sorry you have to listen to my venting and whining.
13. I’m sorry my siblings and I can be challenging at time.
14. Your love for God is amazing.
15. For all the times we have all screamed “MOM” at the same time you’ve never failed to help each of us even when we’re being absolutely ridiculous.