Having a daughter is the most magical thing that can happen to any woman. This tiny little human comes from you and looks like and you get the chance to shape her into a strong, independent woman that can do something for the world.
The only downside is sometimes she’s just a bit too much like you, here are some things my daughter has picked up from me:
1. She definitely has all of my sass. Every little ounce of it was somehow transferred to her tiny body, and though some times it’s cute, most of the time it is not.
2. I dare you to tell her no for something she really wants, chances are you’ll bring out my attitude in her. It’s a blessing and a curse.
3. For being so young, she has some good comebacks. I’m not sure how she picked up on them, but she did.
4. Her sarcasm is all from me. I never knew a toddler could act just like a tiny adult until I had one.
5. She can guilt trip even the toughest heart with her cute adorable puppy dog eyes.
6. She’s also a big wooer, she’ll do what it takes to get what she wants. She’s got so much determination.
7. My daughter can also be as mean as a rattlesnake. Wake her up too early or from a good nap, or she just gets in one of her “moods,” steer clear of her! I wish I could say I don’t know where she gets it from, but I do.
Though she may have picked up on some of my not so good habits, she also as lovable as a teddy bear and smart as a whip. I wouldn’t trade her for the world. She’s more than what I could have ever asked for.
For more of Jaymie’s writings, like her Facebook Page