Girls And Basketball
To say I miss playing basketball would be the biggest understatement of the year.
Growing up on a basketball court changed my life in so many ways and absolutely contributed to the person that I am today.
Here are 25 things that only a girl who played basketball would know to be true.
1. The scars. You’re beyond proud of your Basketball scars and you still smile when you see them.
2. The love-hate relationship with your coach. You had some tough coaches but the more they pushed you, the better you got. You may have even hated them at times but looking back, they made better on and off the court.
3. The overtime rush. This was the greatest rush you could ever experience. LET’S GOOOO.
4. Game day hype. Even in elementary school, you and the girls would literally count down days to game time.
5. Teamwork makes the dream work. On and off the court, you learned to work well with others and work toward team goals.