6. You broke down every mental block. And now you apply it in your adult life. When you win games that everyone expects you to lose, there’s a confidence that stays with you for life. Your coach was right, the biggest battle really is in your head.
7. Your position was your life. You had no idea you would end up playing such a big role on your team.
8. “Killers,” “Burpees” and “Get on the baseline.” Just hearing these words still make your stomach turn…
9. But you low key miss running killers, doing burpees, and getting on the baseline. You NEVER thought you would actually miss it.
10. That smell of the gym. Unfortunately, that familiar smell is forever engrained in your memory.