11. We love you, Coach! Whenever you see him/her as an adult, you can’t help but hug them tight. After all, they will never truly know how much you appreciate all the lessons and memories.
12. Never having to do anything alone. Being on a team meant you never went through anything by yourself.
13. Forever friendships. Whether it was on AAU teams or at summer basketball camps, you’ll never forget all the laughs you shared.
14. Holy nostalgia. Every time you watch a game you feel a pit in your stomach because you miss it so much.
15. The Plays. You still remember some of the plays that you used to run.
16. Your Left Hand.The day you finally learned to use your left hand reminds that you can do anything you set your mind to.
17. Teammates = family. You spent endless hours at weekend tournaments, between games, and at sleepovers with these girls. You shared everything about boys, your family and all the drama from school.
18. Pump up music. Your pre-game song still gets you amped.