How many times a week do you eat Chick-fil-A? A) one to two, B) three to four, C) more than you can count, or D) you’re kind of embarrassed to say? If you chose any of those options above, there’s a pretty good chance you might be a Chick-fil-A addict.
But don’t worry, you’re not alone. Chick-fil-Addiction is a well-known condition, which can be determined by seeing if you have any of the signs below.
1. Chick-fil-A is your absolute favorite breakfast.
2. You are certain that their hash browns are the best around.
3. Chick-fil-A is always your first choice of fast food.
4. You honestly don’t get how some people can “get bored of” Chick-fil-A.
6. Basically everything on the menu looks delicious.
7. But somehow you always seem to get the same thing.
View this post on Instagram
?GALENTINES GIFTING? This year for Galentine’s Day Me + some of my Blogger gals are giving you + your friends a $100 gift card to the best chicken place around- @chickfila ! • • To enter to win: 1️⃣ Follow @michellemquinn @heyaimeenicole @careeohhlinee @erikajmscarder 2️⃣Tag your three best gals in the comments below. 3️⃣ *Optional* Extra entry for posting this on your story! Winner will be announced on Thursday, 1/31! Happy tagging! ???This gift is in no way sponsored by Instagram or Chic-fil-A. • • Shop your screenshot of this pic with the @liketoknow.it app. http://liketk.it/2zBkm