11. We take “self-conscious” to a whole new level.
Has a casual encounter ever made you cry? If not, you have no idea what we’re going through.
12. We swear Matchbox 20’s “Unwell” was written for us.
“We know they’ve all been talking about us and it makes us think there’s something wrong…with us.” Sigh.
13. We feel the same way about “Let it go.”
“Don’t let them in, don’t let them see, Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know…”
14. It is nearly impossible to “live in the moment.”
We are constantly either reliving the past or foreshadowing the future, there is rarely an in between.
15. We’re not whiny attention seekers!
We don’t want special treatment of any kind. We know that our Anxiety is our problem, not yours, and we are doing our best to deal with it. In fact…