4. The boldness in your sarcasm doesn’t match your voice…
…because it’s either monotone or soft as a feather and it often doesn’t do even your best sarcastic moments justice.
5. You sometimes make fun of yourself.
Guess who’s back by unpopular demand: me.
6. Most of your sarcasm is in the form of body language…
…including eye rolls, side-eye, raised eyebrows, and the ever-popular resting b*tch face.
7. Your meekness is actually your strength.
Being meek gives people the chance to talk your ears out and you the chance to know how full of it they may be so you can put your sarcasm to good use.
8. You have to get comfortable with someone in order to let your sarcastic side out…
…because you want to know if the person has thick skin.
9. When you’re anger goes through the roof, so does your sarcasm.
The first sign that you’re losing your temper is when your sarcasm becomes very obvious. Hey, maybe don’t eat my food without permission? Just a f*cking thought.
10. You hide your sass very well…
…because you can’t have sarcasm without some sass and your sassiness is hidden in it.