in

15 Reasons to Treat Yo-Self Every Once in a While

Enjoy And Share
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

One thing I have started to notice about myself is that I am, for all intents and purposes, a very frugal person. 90% of my money is spent on food, while the remaining 10% is spent on necessary payments, like buying shampoo and conditioner. 

However, last week my friends and I went shopping and I decided to break the trend a little bit. I decided to treat myself.

The fact that it was a rather rare occasion was what made it so special. If we were constantly treating ourselves to stuff then it wouldn’t be as wonderful as it is when it’s a rare occurrence. But there is much more to why should you treat yourself every once in a while.

  1. You’ll feel empowered
  2. It will make you proud
  3. You really do deserve it
  4. It relieves stress
  5. Your purchases will be that much more worth it
  6. You will be much more conscious of what you are purchasing
  7. Life is too short: eat the pizza (or buy the dress: whichever floats your boat)
  8. Your credit card needs exercise, too
  9. It is nice to remind yourself how much you are worth
  10. It will teach you lessons in how you wanted to be treated by others
  11. Life is a lot more fun when you throw in a shopping spree every now and then
  12. It kind of feels good to blow an entire paycheck on something that you don’t necessarily need – so long as it does not become a common trend
  13. It will teach you lessons on restricting yourself, but also splurging
  14. Nothing is better than walking through the door of your house, bags on bags on bags
  15. Aziz did it, so you should, too

Enjoy And Share
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •