Let’s face it. After a long day at work, you’re exhausted. As soon as you arrive home, you’re ready to put your hair up in a messy bun or whatever works best for you and put on some comfortable sweatpants.
1. At this point, you just want to be comfortable.
2. Looking good is your last priority right now after the day you just had.
3. You find more enjoyment in buying cute and soft sweatpants than buying sleek (see: uncomfortable) clothes.
4. It shouldn’t matter what you wear because you can rock pretty much anything.
5. Just let it be. It’s the ideal way to chill out and stop worrying about the things that don’t matter, like your hair.
6. Especially when you’re in the comfort of your home, it’s impossible to avoid the comfy lifestyle of messy hair and wearing sweatpants all the time.
7. You need to just lay on the couch and be lazy for once in your life. You’ve been productive all day. Give yourself a nice break.
8. It’s extremely difficult for you to understand why other women are constantly dressed up 24/7.
9. Natural beauty is always the way to go, am I right? You just have to enjoy being yourself.
10. Your room is where you feel calm and to release all of the negative energy.
11. When you take off your normal person outfit, it’ll help you detox from the day.
12. Leave the stress for tomorrow because you need to rest.
13. If you don’t have to go anywhere, it’s automatically assumed that your friends will come over and you’ll be lounging in your sweats.
14. You’ll even confess to buying designer sweats because that’s just way more your style.
15. And you even have a shirt that claims you’re a proud supporter of messy hair and sweatpants. There’s no shame!
16. You’re openly proud looking like you just rolled out of bed. If people judge you for it, you simply don’t have enough time to care.
17. Sometimes your casual clothes are looking way too casual, but at the end of the day it’s better than being grouchy in uncomfortable clothes.
18. Some people have mistaken your sweats for pajamas. They just have bad sight, though, so don’t you worry about a thing.
19. It’s not because you’re extremely lazy or anything, you just like being comfy.
20. There are just some things in life that need to be done and wearing sweatpants and you hair being pretty messy doesn’t matter at all.
21. As long as you look semi-presentable when that kind of thing is necessary and appropriate, it’s all good.
22. You dress for yourself and your own happiness – not to impress others.
You can pull off whatever you want to wear.