Instagram is really a fabulous app for millennial and it serves so many unique purposes. For starters, it is a great way to showcase the life you want to perceive yourself to be living and easily make others despise you for having what they don’t. The reality of it though is that what you perceive yourself to be on Instagram is just want you want people to think of you, not really who you are…but that’s a whole different story for later.
If you are going to fall into the flow of using Instagram to perceive yourself as something specific, then why not throw shade at all the people who did you wrong with a lovely caption and a photo that says, “nothing bothers me.” Captions are a perfect way to throw some shade via Instagram.
For Throwing Shade At The Boy Who Did You Wrong:
1. “Silly me, expecting too much from people again.” – Unknown
2. “Don’t come back when you realize that I’m rare.” – Genereux Philip
3. “Some people don’t realize what they have until it’s gone, but that does not always mean they are supposed to get it back.” – Stephan Labossiere
4. “I gave your nickname to someone else.” – Drake
5. “All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.” – Mae West
6. “As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.” – John Lennon
7. “All of my ‘let’s just be friends’ are friends I don’t have anymore.” – Drake