Whether you have a few close friends or an enormous following of friends, sometimes it’s nice to just go off on your own and capture a moment that memories can only do so well.
Pictures are something that can remain forever, that moment is forever captured. It’s important (at least to me) to have photographs that can remind me of those moments that could easily be forgotten. Getting into photography in high school was one of the best things, dedicating my portfolio to my mom ( who was going through breast cancer at the time), sometimes you never know what will happen and the best thing is to be able to make a moment last a lifetime.
1. Camera’s will never leave you (even they make break but can be fixed)
2. Pictures and the emotions that they capture remain
3. Even if for just a little you can be in that moment again
4. It’s one of the best stress relievers, capturing beauty of all forms, people, places, nature, sculptures etc.
5.There’s a moment when the light hits the perfect spot and you get that one picture that is almost like a high
6. You can get lost in it, especially if you’re in the right area.
7. Driving around to find the perfect spot is like an adventure in itself
8. You can release the daily stressors and really release reality
9. Whether you use a Film or Digital Camera the process can be exonerating.
10. The happiness you feel when you find pictures you forgot you’d taken.