Now today is election day, everyone is either pissed off or happy. There pretty much isn’t an in-between. So, while we look forward or not so forward depending on your view of our great nation right now; How about we remember the guy that is leaving that great big white house.
He has exactly 71 day’s left in office. As a nation we love to hate every president that is given two terms. Maybe they just should have one they never seem to leave the office with a popular rating. While he may not have the best ratings Obama still has his swag though. Here are 10 times he was that “cool kid.”
1. The time him and JT owned the suite and tie look together.
2. When he called up America’s hero/USMNT goal keeper Tim Howard to congratulate him on his world cup performance.
3. When he became the “selfie president.” He posed with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Denmark’s Prime minister Helle Throning-Schmidt.
4. When he joined Zack Galifianakis on “Between Two Ferns” To talk about the affordable care act.
5. When he slow jammed the news with Jimmy Fallon to spread the word about student loans.
6. When he gave his wife FLOTUS Michelle Obama a shout out on their 20th wedding anniversary.
7. When he read the letter’s of regular Americans and then invited them to dinner.
8. When he was like haters gonna hate. By brushing off some dirt off his shoulder before the White House correspondence dinner.
9. When Obama admitted to smoking Mary Jane and frequently.
10. During an interview when he called Kanye West a “Jack Ass”, for interrupting T. Swift’s acceptance speech. We all know that speech.
So, instead of complaining about what is why don’t we all take a moment to tell the cool kid good-bye and thanks for an interesting 8 year’s in office.
Like what you read? Click my fanpage link. https://www.facebook.com/AlexaBruno123456/