I am an emotional buyer, an obsessive sale seeker, and a shopping druggie, and here are just a few of my shopaholic confessions.
- I’m sitting in class, but I’m really filling my shopping bag on Forever 21.
- When I go to Target for milk, I end up spending two hours buying completely unrelated things.
- I can drop a good 50 bucks at Goodwill on things I will probably never use/wear.
- After an argument, I can be found at the nearest mall.
- I use hanging out with my friends as an excuse to go shopping.
- If it’s on sale, I’m buying it regardless if I need it or not.
- I make sure to hide the evidence. i.e. clear browsing history, hide empty bags, throw out receipts
- The first day of Summer is just an excuse to update my wardrobe.
- Two words: retail therapy.
- I have a VS Angel card, Target card, Macy’s card, American Eagle card, and a Kohl’s card; they’re all pretty much maxed.
- Finding the perfect top gives me a rush of adrenaline, especially if it's on sale.
- I check Victoria’s Secret weekly to make sure I don’t miss a sale.
- I eat, sleep, and breathe shopping.
I know my fellow shopaholics could relate to these 13 confessions of mine. Share with your secret shopaholics and let them know they're not alone – the struggle is indeed real.
If you enjoyed this article check out more at my Facebook fan page.
Please follow and like us: