Being cold isn't fun for anyone – but when you're always cold, you have to find ways to get warm and keep warm. So sometimes you experience life a little more differently than those "warm-blooded" people.
1. You have a favorite sweatshirt. Everyone you know has seen you in it at least once – because it's your favorite. It keeps you warm, blocks the wind, and is essentially like a portable blanket.
2. You hate sitting down to use the restroom. It's not an issue of cleanliness – the toilet seat is just always freezing! You've been known to sit on it to warm it up before pulling down your pants, or maybe you've even blowdried it before.
3. The season doesn't matter to you – odds are that the heater is running. If it's a cold summer, you have no issues turning up that thermostat. Who cares what the calendar says!
4. Leaving bed in the morning is the worst. It is the absolute worst, since it's the only real time that you feel warm and cozy. As soon as you leave, no matter what clothes you put on, you will be in a perpetual state of shivering.
5. You avoid touching cold things as much as possible. Whether it's ice, a cold drink, or even ice cream, touching them only makes your already freezing hands colder. You're trying to warm up, not cool down even more.
6. You cannot stand drafts. If a door is drafty, you will find a way to clog that hole up. If your blanket creates a draft, you will fidget around until you have blocked the draft. Drafts are the enemy.
7. You have put your cold feet on someone. Whether it's a significant other or friend, you have shamelessly stolen their body heat to warm you up. Sure, you may have apologized, but no regrets.
8. You cannot understand why people would want to hang outside during the winter. It is warmer inside, and that is why you are staying in there. They can come to you, but you have no need to leave your warm house for the frigid wilderness of the outdoors.
9. Your significant other isn't sure the reason for your hugs sometimes. Sure, hugs are always welcome, but was it out of affection or to steal their body heat? They'll never know, and honestly you're not quite sure sometimes either.
10. You've learned the art of stylish outerwear. Who cares if you have a cute outfit on if you never plan on taking off your jacket? Might as well be comfortable and just focus on the layers that matter.
11. Layers are your best friend. You have been known to wear multiple pairs of shirts, leggings, and pants, sometimes on a fairly regular basis.
12. You hate taking naughty pictures. What's so wrong with looking sexy in this parka? You have absolutely no desire to take off your clothes and be cold in order to take a picture. It's just not going to happen.
13. You have and will pass up on plans based on the temperature of the environment. Outside seating, will there be a breeze? Is the movie theater cold? Nope, not going, I'm too cold already.