Every relationship slowly evolves in many ways the longer you're together. The gross stuff starts out as not shaving for a day and over time evolves into asking if your armpits smell.
I love it. Being comfortable with the gross day-to-day stuff can lead to being more comfortable with your whole relationship.
1.You shit with the door wide open. The conversation doesn't stop and if you're lucky you might even get a kiss too.
2. You can pig out on junk food without judgment. He probably picked it all up for you too.
3. He knows all the drama. You share your friend and work drama with him. He responds “That bitch did whattttt?”
4. He doesn’t care that you aren’t on top of shaving all the time anymore. Still wanna have sex? Um Duh!
5. He will actually tell you when your outfit looks bad. Finally, a real male opinion!
6. He knows your period schedule. He isn’t even surprised when you’re grumpy, he just gets you chocolate and watches your chick flicks with you. He’s the real MVP.
7. You know each other’s takeout order by heart. Easy peesey.
8. He buys your tampons. And he knows what size and brand. Unscented. Obviously.
9. You talk to his mom more than he does. She probably likes you more than him at this point.
10. You talk about your future. Chatting about your wedding and what your future kids will be like isn’t even scary anymore.
11. You pop each other’s pimples. Followed by “Ohhh that was a good one!”
12. You're actually best friends. He’s always your first call after something big or small happens and you’re always his.
13. It’s hard to sleep without each other. You toss and turn and feel all out of sorts when he’s not there.
14. You have more couple friends than single friends. Double dates for the win!
15. The little things now mean way more than the big things. Okay, the gifts and love notes were great but taking out the trash and doing the dishes is way more of a turn on now.
16. You’ve tried each other’s products. He loves your mud mask and how soft his skin is after. Guy’s razors are sooooo much better!
17. When you’re apart, the struggle is real. He usually carries your bags but now that he isn’t here, you totally get why he complains about your overpacking habit.
18. You watch the same Netflix shows. And you actually get pissed when he watches ahead without you. WE ARE ONE.
19. He’s high fived you after a fart. Why? I don’t know but I love it anyways.
20. Morning breath isn’t a concern anymore. No, we don’t need to brush our teeth before kissing in the morning.
21. Your pet names have evolved. Babe is still used sometimes but so is dickhead, fucker and asshole. Ahhh the romance.
22. None of this gross stuff is a turn-off. You are still very much attracted to each other, maybe even more now since you are so comfortable with one another.
For more articles like this, please 'Like' my Fan Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyUncensoredTwenties/