As we have hopefully figured out by now, men and women are completely different creatures. From the way we act to the way we think, we have our major differences.
So it should come as no surprise that women need to hear things that a man may not even think twice about. So if you have a special woman in your life, make sure she hears these things.
1. You are loved. Okay, so this one seems obvious, but I wouldn't dare leave it off the list. EVERY woman should hear this phrase more often than not.
Sometimes they are expected to "already know that I love you" and therefore don't hear it as often as they could and should. Just tell her you love her.
2. You are appreciated. Thanking the woman in your life, for anything, will mean more to her than you know. Thank her for cooking dinner. Thank her for being thoughtful.
Thank her for even the smallest things. If her efforts are acknowledged and appreciated, she will more than likely happily continue with them.
3. Being a woman can take on many different forms and there's no one way to act or dress. She doesn't have to have long hair to be a woman. She doesn't have to wear "women's" clothes to be a woman. She doesn't have to know how to cook to be a woman.
She doesn't have to have massive tits to be a woman. She doesn't have to be submissive or "ladylike" to be a woman. Remind her that there is no set way to be a woman—and she is every bit of a damn good one.
4. You can lead a fulfilling life without a romantic partner. The fairy tale ending to any story is "true love" and "happily ever after". It may not be in every woman's stars or wishes and that perfectly okay!
She can still be whatever she wants to be and do whatever she wants to do in life. She is not defined by her relationship status. If she is all she wants, she is all she needs!
5. Don't settle for a shit guy just because your biological clock is ticking. Women may often feel that their "looks won't last forever" or that they should have a child by a certain age…
Be sure the woman you love doesn't settle for a loser just to accomplish what "they" expect from her. She deserves much better. Tell her to wait.
6. You are not in a competition with other women. Often times, women feel as if they have to compete with other women. They feel as if they are not as beautiful, as successful, as lovable…
Make sure she knows (and more importantly FEELS) that there is no need to compete. She is so loved just by being who she is—No one else has to be involved.
7. You are important. In today's media, women are objectified. They're often judged solely on how they look instead of on their talent, intelligence, morality, etc.
She shouldn't feel as though she can only be important if she's "beautiful". She is important for SO many more reasons.
8. You are beautiful. Again, media's portrayal and obsession with beauty leave many women feeling insecure and unattractive. Let her know that she really is beautiful. Tell her what makes her beautiful.
Maybe it's the way she laughs, the way her hair falls, the way she puts others before herself, or the way she makes you smile. She is a beautiful person.
9. You are smart and fully capable. Every woman through a phase of what seems like only failure at some point—she may begin doubting herself.
Remind her that she isn't going to succeed in everything every time—no one does! What matters is that she is trying and she's amazing for doing so. She's come this far and she will accomplish her goals.
Make sure the woman in your life hears these things whether she's your sister, friend, mother, or S.O. It will make all the difference!