A low-key person is someone who is chill, easy-going, and simple. There’s no confusion in whether or not someone is low-key; they’re pretty easy to spot once you filter through all the attention-seekers. Here are 9 truths of low-key people:
- They’re laid back. They aren’t constantly on the go, finding new ways to “live it up”. The need to constantly be entertained or doing something extreme in order to escape boredom is not a part of their world. They’re happy without taking life at 90 mph.
- They’re not into drama. They never come home to bring up the latest drama going on in their life. Even if there is a lot of drama, they don’t even acknowledge it and the last thing they do is bring it up. They have better things to do with their time; like chilling.
- They’re not blowing up newsfeeds. They don’t really care whether or not people see every semi-exciting thing they happen to experience. They don’t need people to see a new selfie every day. In fact, they rarely post anything. Their business is not anyone else’s business and they like to keep it that way. They don’t need to be the center of attention in order to be happy. They actually try to avoid extra attention.
- Excitement is not a frequent thing. They’re relatively calm in an all-around kind of way. They may be pleased and happy about something, but any kind of extreme emotion usually doesn’t show.
- Emotions in general are a little muted. They never blow up when they’re angry, they don’t burst into tears when they’re sad…they don’t make a big deal about things. Expressing their love may be difficult; they just have their own low-key kind of love languange. Be ready for low-key vibes.
- They are homebodies. When they like to chill, they’re not into going out, and excitement is not a necessity, home is their favorite place to be. They are perfectly happy to come home after work and stay around the house.
- “Ok, whatever” is their motto. And not in a sarcastic way either. Anything goes. They are go-with-the-flow kind of people and don’t have strong feelings on the subject, whatever it may be.
- They are really easy to get along with. When they’re not into drama and they just go with the flow in every situation, you realize they’re very easy to get along with. They’re laid back and don’t mind compromising. They don’t get offended or bothered, and they don’t force their opinions on anyone.
- They make for great, stress-free relationships. Read all of the above. If you want a stress-free relationship and don’t know what to look for, look for a low-key person. Their chill is bae.