European amusement parks are places, where even adults feel like children, where is heard the laughter and cheers. This small world, that allow you to relax, to believe in a fairy tale and from the soul to roll on different rides.
We believe that the journey should be as rich and diverse. It must be present as useful sightseeing and entertainment. Therefore, in this article we have selected for you the best amusement parks in Europe.
- LegoLand, Denmark. In the world, there are 7 LegoLand theme parks. However, in Denmark, Billund, there is the first built. This is due to the fact that here was invented the first Lego. The entire park (castles, ships, trees, and even the people) is made of well-known large and small plastic cubes.
- LegoLand Park consists of 8 zones for different ages (World of Miniatures, Hollow World, the World of Imagination, City Legoredo, Land Pirates, Knights Kingdom, World of Adventures and Lego City).
- WaterWorld, Cyprus – it is the largest water park in Europe, stylized ancient Greece. It is a set of slides, entertainment, waterfalls and pools. All attractions are associated with myths and somehow interpret their subjects. All slides are divided into levels of complexity and height, so it will be interesting to both adults and children. On the territory, there are several restaurants, a pizzeria, a creperie and trays with ice cream. Of the additional entertainment – karting and fish peeling.
- Parc Astérix, France. As the name implies, the entire park is dedicated to the fictional Gallic warriors – Asterix, Obelix and, of course, their little dog idée fixe. On the vast territory, there are many different attractions from water slides to the US, from flying on an airplane to conventional roundabouts. Everyone will find entertainment for the soul. In addition, every day in the park are entertaining shows and performances.
- Europa-Park, Germany. Europa-Park is famous for the fact that its entire territory (which is 62 hectares) is divided into 11 thematic areas devoted to European states. All areas performed and documented in accordance with the color of each country. There you can try the national dish, to get acquainted with the customs, buy traditional souvenirs and, of course, have fun on the characteristic of each country rides.
- Port Aventura Park, Spain. In contrast to the Europa-Park (Germany) in the Port Aventura Park, you can visit the different continents! Here is the Mediterranean, the Wild West, Mexico, China, Polynesia, and a children’s fairyland “Sesame”. Sea rides, entertainment, performances and, of course, fun.
- Mirabilandia, Italy. Park Mirabilandia – it’s not just the usual attractions and entertainment, but also a laser show, stunt show, a theater on ice, performances with jumping into the water and foam parties. Also in the summer, you can relax on the clean beaches, which are located within the park.
In addition, if you are willing to have really interesting trip, read our article and look through the most amazing parks in Europe. Enjoy its attractions with your family, friends and mates.
About Author: Daniel A. Stotts is a freelance writer at essay writing services, who creates papers about travelling and social life. He is willing to help each reader to organize his/her trip.