Let's be real, there are a lot of things about guys that we don't get.
1) They can't plan for the life of them: When a guy finally has the courage to ask someone out, props to him. But we start to freak out if he leaves the planning to us.
We like when guys take charge and come up with something to do rather than putting the pressure on us.
2) Going off the grid and not texting for days: Guys are the worst at texting back. Everyone has their phones on them at all times, so what's their excuse for taking forever to reply?
We tend to over analyze every single text message, so it's frustrating when our guys aren't nearly as diligent about them as we are.
3) They're brave online but silent irl: Speaking of social media, how mind-boggling is it when someone finds the courage to slide into your DMs, but won't even acknowledge you in person.
Girls aren't that intimidating, are we?
4) They'll do anything to confrontation: We like when people are upfront with us. We'd much rather be rejected in person than strung along for weeks.
But that would mean they would have to address the situation and many guys have a hard time with confrontation, especially when emotions are involved.
They tend to freeze up or avoid dealing with the issue altogether, which leaves us to play detective. It sucks.
5) Bromances: It's bizarre how guys can be so sweet when they're with you, but when 'the boys' get together, they act like completely different people.
6) Fitting everything they need into a tiny wallet: OK, this is oddly specific, but how is it that we have trouble fitting our essentials into a small tote bag, but guys only need a slim wallet tucked away in their pocket?
7) They refuse to commit: For some reason, girls get so attached to one guy and can be totally loyal, but guys have no problem seeing three different girls at once.
8) But seeing you with someone else starts WWIII: Since you don't want to commit, we assume we can see other people. Nope.
He can invite other girls to Netflix and chill but he'll throw a fit if he sees you flirting with another guy at a party. That's some guy logic right there.
Guys are so confusing, but we love them anyway.