What’s better than swiping left and right sober? Swiping left and right drunk.
Gather your single girls around and start swiping — Bottoms up!
Take ONE sip every time…
- You match. Start at a distance of 5 miles away. When you run out of people in your area, increase your distance by 5 miles each time this happens and repeat.
- A man uses a photo of a dog to get a right swipe.
- There’s a fuckboy with a shirtless mirror pic.
- You backtrack or try to. Pound your drink if you try and backtrack and you’ll all out of chances.
- You see someone you know in real life. Swipe right no matter what.
- You see a profile that quotes Michael Scott.
You thought they were attractive until you got to the last photo.
A guy is either lazy or mysterious and has no bio.
A profile uses an obscene amount of emojis to express their many hobbies.
A guy has a pic with a child or a girl and then specifies in their bio “Not my kid” or “Not my girlfriend.”
You see a gym selfie.
A guy asks you a question that can be answered just by looking at your profile.
Their profile specifies their height.
Take TWO sips every time…
- He has a photo of himself with a girl who’s prettier than you.
- There’s a profile that has only one picture.
Take THREE sips every time…
- There’s a profile with only group pics and you can’t figure out which one they are.
FINISH your drink if…
- Someone’s bio mentions food or beer.
- You match with someone.
Take a SHOT if…
- Their profile says their real age and they’re way too young for you.
- You run out of people in your area.
Good luck, ladies. Drink up!