1) You break hair ties on the daily. You’ve just accepted it.
2) People don’t understand why you never brush your hair. Ummm have you ever seen a lion’s mane? You don’t want to awake the beast that is your hair
3) Your hairdresser books a couple hours for your appointment and usually still doesn’t have enough time to finish.
4) The summer is filled with messy buns and braids. The heat can’t handle your hair
5) No one understands how heavy your hair can be when it’s tied up
6) You need to wake up early if you want to do your hair in the morning
7) Or do it late at night
8) No one understands why you spend so much time on your hair. Sorry you don’t have the luxury of letting it air dry
9) People tell you it looks great naturally, but they don’t understand the frizz that will come later
10) You need two boxes of hair dye
11) You need extra conditioner
12) Just extra products in general.
13) You laugh when you see hair tutorials, and they need four bobby pins for an updo. You’ll need about fifty.
14) French and Dutch braiding becomes an obstacle with all your hair
15) But even though there’s tons of struggles, you know that Dutch braid is going to look fire in the end.