If you are serious about losing weight, feeling healthier and more energized, there are different lifestyle choices to make. Healthy feeding is at the forefront of these choices. There are several diets that guarantee weight loss, but not many of them are considered healthy. Keto diet is one of the very few healthy ones that will help you lose weight fast while feeling more energized and healthier. But what is a keto diet, and how do you approach it as a beginner? We will answer these questions as briefly as possible.
Keto Diet Meaning
Ketogenic diet (simply called keto diet) is a high-fat and highly restrictive regime that can help you lose weight fast, even as a beginner. It aims to nearly remove all carbohydrates from your plate and offer lots of healthy fat as your primary energy source. There will also be a lot of protein included in your keto meal plan.
The keto diet was created about a century ago to help manage epilepsy. It didn’t enjoy extensive popularity in the early days. It remained somewhat unknown for decades until it was adopted by individuals who wanted to lose weight fast. Its reputation has been boosted by endorsements from celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian and Halle Berry. Considering that this diet is healthy and has little or no side effects, it is highly recommended by the experts at MyKetoCoach.
Easy Keto for Beginners
Keto for beginners is a serious topic because most new adherents to the diet are not sure of what they can and cannot eat. A typical keto food list is long, and many beginners cannot keep them to heart. We will try to group the foods in a manner that will make it easier for you to understand and adhere to it.
What You Can Eat On Keto Diet
If you are ready to embrace keto diet, you must get ready for a whole lot of fat, some good amount of protein, and little to no carbs throughout the day. The specific food types that will make up your keto diet foods are:
● Plenty of Meat
● Fatty Seafood like salmon and catfish
● Shellfish like crab, lobster, and oyster
● Fats and Oil Foods like egg, butter, and mayonnaise
● High-Fat Dairy Products
● Select Vegetables like cabbage, eggplants, and tomatoes
● Nuts like almond, peanuts, walnuts, and their respective butter
● Some Berries like raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
● Low-Carb Fruits such as tomatoes, watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, avocado, and peaches.
● Some Beverages like coffee and black tea.
What You Cannot Eat On Keto Diet
Why getting an adequate supply of the foods listed above, you should be mindful to avoid food items that will compromise your keto meal. The food you cannot eat in a keto foods diet are:
●. Fruits such as bananas, apples, grapes, oranges, pears, melon, peaches, pineapple, lemons, cherries, mango, limes, plums, grapefruits, and more.
● Most Grains like rice, wheat, oats, and their products
● Starches like bread, cereal, and all kinds of flour
● Legumes like peas, kidney beans, and soybeans
● Sugar and Other Sweeteners
● Sweet Treats like candy, chocolate and the lots
● Some Cooking Oils like grapeseed oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, and peanut oil
● Alcohol, especially beer, cider, sweet wine, and all kinds of sweetened alcohol
● Bottled condiments like ketchup and most types of sauce and salad dressings
● Low-Fat Dairy such as skim milk, cream cheese, and fat-free yogurt.
Keto diet is safe and healthy. It can be a little challenging for beginners to embrace the diet correctly and gain all the benefits, including fast weight loss. We hope that this little post can help you with your keto for beginners meal plan. Read further and contact the right experts on how best to embrace keto diet for the best possible result.
Need a Personal Keto Diet & Coach? Join MyKetoCoach Today!
If you need a highly effective Keto coaching and personalized diet plans, MyKetoCoach is the ideal program for you. MyKetoCoach is very helpful for beginners and relatively easy to start. The program has a lot of recipes and diet plans to help you achieve your goals. Join today to get started. An amazing experience awaits you!