The know it all has gotten a bad rap. He or she is usually portrayed as a snobby elitist with a huge attitude who happens to irritate everyone in their path with their corrections and their definitions. But they’ve really been pegged wrong.
More than anything else, the know it all has a thirst for knowledge. They are inquisitive, curious, they have a thirst for life and all of its little details. They are passionate people, and love it when the person they’re with is just as passionate.
They almost never need to look at their phone, because they already are aware of everything in it. They don’t need to Google the question you just asked, they already know. They answer it straight away.
2. They always get really excited when you express interest in doing something educational, like going to a museum or watching a documentary. It may seem boring at first, but they make it fun with their commentary and quick wit.
3. It’s really fun when you actually get to correct the know it all for once. It only happens once in a blue moon, but it does happen, and they get super embarrassed.
4. The know it all will make sure every detail of every birthday, anniversary or event is covered and taken care of. They never leave anything to chance and always have a backup plan.
Exclusive offer for PuckerMob readers: Want to spice up your love life? Get the @PicoBong RemojiRemoji app and toys with an awesome 40% discount. Available on Indiegogo for a limited time only!
5. You know the know it all will make a very informative parent.
6. He or she will improve you as a person, for they will surely train you out of saying you’re when you meant your or their when you meant there.
7. They point out things you wouldn’t have thought of about current events, a political race or even a sci-fi movie and in doing so, they add dimension to your life.
8. Since they’re so fond of reading, they have probably read a few sex books as well and know some tricks no one else does.
9. They won’t forget the things you tell them in terms of your likes/dislikes, and they will change their behavior very quickly.
10. They will make it a point to remember the names of all of the important people in your life. Because they know that those people could become the important people in their life as well.