When Your Ride Or Die Go All Out On Your Night Out
When you and your girl go out and you already know, SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL. And the next day, when you both wake up, hungover and regretting your decisions, you know she’s the only one you trust to tell you the truth about the night before.
Orrrrr, you’ll both have to help each other piece together what happened…
1. “What the actual fuck happened last night?”
Everything got kinda fuzzy after the 15th shot.
2. “How the hell did we get home?”
Uber? Someone you met at the bar? Your ex??
3. “Do you remember anything from last night?”
Uhhhh…. about that…
4. “Did we really drink that much?”
The answer is yes, yes you most certainly did.
5. “Do you have any Advil?”
Cause God only knows that you’re about to take the whole damn bottle.
6. “Did I do anything stupid?”
By the copious amount of Facebook posts that you can’t even read or understand yourself, it’s safe to assume you did.
7. “You’re a terrible influence.”
Translation: “we’re a dangerous combination together.”
8. “Where’d that bruise come from?”
And neither of you know. But both of you looked like you competed in a game of Mortal Kombat.
9. “I’m scared to look at my texts…”
Because you both know you texted your ex who’s the definition of a Fuckboy.
10. “Do you know who this is?”
No, of course, you don’t. As long as you didn’t drunk text your mom, then you don’t give a fuck.
11. “When in the fuck did we take this picture, I don’t remember it.”
Of course y’all don’t, that picture probably was taken after you both had 9 shots each within 10 mins.
12. “I feel like death.”
Not to mention you both look and smell like it too.
13. “Holy shit, have you seen my Snap story??”
Yes, and it’s not pretty.
14. “Why didn’t we eat?”
You both knew you’d end up drunk if you didn’t. But neither of you have yet to learn your lesson.
15. “I don’t think I can move.”
Which means sweatpants and looking like a homeless cracked out raccoon all day.