We talk about sexual preferences a lot—things we like, things we don’t like, and just experiences in general. However, one aspect that doesn’t get talked about as much as it should is circumcision.
Some people prefer their partner to be circumcised, while others could care less. Personally, I don’t feel it’s my place to judge someone for something they have no control over. It’s not like they were consulted at infancy as to whether or not they wanted to be one way or the other.
That being said, it’s also okay to have your preferences. Whisper consulted women on their opinions regarding uncircumcised guys and their responses might just surprise you.
1. People are so quick to judge.
2. It’s a dealbreaker for some.
3. For others, it’s a huge bonus.
4. It can depend on the person.
5. Some people just aren’t fans.
6. It’s not for everyone.
7. Cleanliness is important.
8. Again, cleanliness.
9. Different doesn’t have to be bad.
11. Some are on the opposite end of the spectrum.
12. Don’t kick it ’til you try it.
14. There’s definitely an upside.
15. Just one person’s opinion.
16. It doesn’t have to be a secret.
17. They’re a rare breed.
19. It’s not even a factor for some.
20. Others prefer their guys au naturale.