What The Heck Is It? The Scoop
Established in 2015, 43CBD produces Certified Organic, Full Spectrum CBD Oil, Tinctures, Capsules and Salves.
What They Say
Our story begins back in the late 80’s. The spot was Castle Rock, a sleepy town south of Denver, Colorado. Our posse was tight, and we loved ripping ramps and street. When we took it to the street, the “43” was a combo trick that took finesse and a touch of luck to stick. Well, the “43” stuck, and would follow us for decades like a good luck shadow. Later on, as young adults, when we launched Bootleg Snowboards the ’43’ became a favorite memory that carried us through those entrepreneurial days. We are proud to say the contributions we made to the evolution of snowboards are still used today!
Our tinctures are made from a smart blend of USDA organic full spectrum hemp oil and organic hemp seed oil. Our oils are harvested from the Cannabis sativa plant, and when paired together they create a synergistic combination, resulting in greater healing benefits.
Choose from four delicious flavors:
Cinnamon, Peppermint, Natural Flavor, and Seasonal Pumpkin Spice.
CBD Oil Lab Results
We ensure that our all-natural CBD is tested and grown in optimal conditions. This allows us to provide you with a premier CBD oil that is consistent and of the highest quality
Our Commitment to Nature and You
- We test our soil and water before planting to ensure clean inputs are going into our hemp plants as they grow. Our hemp is grown in beautiful, high altitude country on the Western Slope of Colorado.
- Our all female hemp plants are tended by hand to produce our artisanal CBD oil.
- We batch test all of our CBD oil products to ensure consistency, potency, purity, and the highest of quality. We happily share our results below.
- We hand make our unique creations in a certified commercial kitchen that is in good standing and regularly inspected by the Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment.
- We take every step possible to care for the Earth, our plants, and our employees.
- We use natural farming practices and zero pesticides to grow our hemp, and we add certified organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, non-GMO vitamin E, and Friend of the Sea certified sustainable fish oil to our various CBD products.
Our guarantee: Your health and well-being are important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, please call us and we’ll give you credit on another product.
Packaging, ease of use.
My goodies arrived in sustainable packaging. A simple box with little plastic. A brochure and coupons were included.
The companies goes the extra mile in detailing dosage usage. The tincture is easy to use and the salves are great for rubbing into tight muscle areas.
Are The Products Affordable?
The products are reasonably priced. All products including the salves are curated with integrity and care. What makes these products so special, isn’t just the organic, full spectrum CBD, all of the ingredients are organic and of the best quality. The salves range from 45.00-75.00 USD for 2 fl ounces and the Tinctures in different potency ranges cost 45.00 (1oz) and up to 150.00. (2oz) USD which is inline with most CBD companies of high quality.
Would I Recommend Their CBD Products?
I am so impressed with the salves. You can carry them conveniently in your bag with other lotions and makeup items. Since we are all typing so much more these days, I found rubbing the deep tissue on my hands and neck made for a beautiful sleep. There are many testimonials on their website from arthritis sufferers, sleep, and those suffering from MS, stating that the salves eased their joint pain. After firsthand experience, I believe it. They have a CBD Tincture for Pets and have flavored tinctures too. Like seasonal pumpkin spice. You can view their shop here.
The Down-low on the Downside
It’s best to read the dosage instructions for the tinctures so you do not waste any of the product.